Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What Current Crrin India

Seite 15

Der Prozeß wegen des Pferdediebstahls ist - so will ich einmal sagen - wegen Nichtigkeit niedergeschlagen worden. In den beiden anderen Fällen bin ich in Abwesenheit verurteilt worden. Ich muß immer davon ausgehen, daß ich ja im Grunde genommen nur die Wahrheit gesagt habe, das, was ich drüben erlebt habe. Das, was ich damals vor ungefähr 20 Jahren vor der Presse ausgesagt habe, hat mir in Chile in zwei Fällen ein Urteil über jeweils fünf Jahre und einen Tag und eine Geldstrafe von 50 000 Escudos eingebracht. Es ist die gleiche Aussage, die ich vor 20 Jahren gemacht habe; ich mache sie heute schon wieder.

Ich will dann sagen, daß ich mich der Verurteilung entzogen habe, weil ich gemerkt habe, daß diese Dinge allmählich nicht mehr mit rechten Dingen zugingen, und bin auch auf Anraten der deutschen Botschaft ermutigt worden, das Land auf illegale Art und Weise zu verlassen. Ich habe dann meinen Rückflug von Buenos Aires in Argentina continued to Germany. I do not remember exactly, but I believe that my departure from Buenos Aires to Frankfurt on 5 April 1966 is done.

So this is in very short strokes and the pressure of time and under the condition that the others can also say something in a very small selection of the things that I can give you from my own experience. I can tell you still: In the years after my escape, other people have fled, such as fellow students of Dr. Hartmut Hopp, who are with him have been in America to study. Since a Siam Hussein has fled, because a tear has escaped Mr. Guenther, who is now in California; there are several people fled:

Packmor the family, the family Baar and others. Today I am still convinced that human rights are trampled in the Colonia Dignidad underfoot. The fact that I have experienced these things firsthand, has led me to the people who have been exposed for 20 years, the

0 comments:

Post a Comment