Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Cydia Sources List For Pokemon

Seite 8

in the responses of the Federal Government to written questions from Members also is printed.

Second. It has to my knowledge at the 17th February 1988 a meeting took place at the Foreign Office. I do not know whether or not due to the meeting, the two are not present today Exbotschafter now, after they had both agreed to come. Also, I will evaluate any further. But I want to find the record, that officials or retired officials should indeed have so much respect for Parliament, that they could attend a hearing, unless the statement that approval has been denied by the Foreign Office, which would determine.

Third. We are not an investigative committee. I am somewhat surprised that a ... - Let me say this in quotes - "party" here the same occurs with lawyers, it is not about formal legal proceedings

Rep. Duve (SPD) : I have occasion to refer briefly to the letter from Mr Strätling I. was written on 18 December to the President of the German Society for Foreign Policy - otherwise, as was shown in the just-selected letter from Mr. Strätling:

In the last meeting of the Foreign Affairs Committee on 9 December 1987 on the
been further parliamentary procedure in the matter discussed. We will
our Subcommittee on Human Rights and Humanitarian Help deal intensively
with the processes in the Colonia Dignidad. I hope that we come to
, single witness, if they are here in the Federal Republic
available to listen. During the meeting the actions of the former Ambassador Eric
Strätling by some colleagues and I was even criticized
. It will be necessary to determine whether this covered

0 comments:

Post a Comment