Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Cute Shrimp Invitations

Seite 6

verletzenden Bedingungen in der Colonia Dignidad in Chile? "This was my
unknown. Since I have never visited the Colonia Dignidad myself, I can
make on this particular issue not on their own perceptions based information. The invited you Packmor families and Baar are most likely to be usable statements in the situation. If I had

pulled out of me available documents and statements of third parties
conclusions, these are contained in my report to the Foreign Office
. About this report, the Federal Foreign Office
the Bundestag, where information and will undoubtedly continue to do so.
for me under the circumstances is not an appearance before the subcommittee
sense. Best regards.

I've told you this for completeness as well.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have yet to give then the following note. I was a letter from the lawyers Norbert Gatz and Heinz-Jürgen Kunz from Cologne on 16 Reached in February 1988, which states:

Dear Mr. Vogel, I would like to show you that I was the private
Sociale mission, represented by Mr Hans-Jürgen Blanck, with the perception
instructed their interests. My clients like to take your invitation
for consultation on 22 February 1988 on. I add in the installation of a power of attorney
Vorsitzenden der Freien Sociale,Mission und stellvertretenden Vorsitzenden der
Sociedad Benefactora y Educacional Dignidad, Herrn Hans-Jürgen Blanck, bei, der
Herrn Dr. Hartmut Hopp bevollmächtigt hat,

0 comments:

Post a Comment