Sunday, January 21, 2007

Joseph Technicolour Clip Art

Seite 18

well trained, specialized vehicles, which then, if, somewhere, see a trip wire that something is happening and share instantly on the move. Around the Clock is next to the control room a guard. They sleep in their clothes and be awakened quickly. One of those on duty is always the same one that a shepherd dog, which they then jumps on the wagon. This guard is armed, on the issue of weapons I will come again. The vehicles in our workshop made very little noise and was equipped with infrared so that they can in the dark chasing fast. You also have appropriate radio equipment and more people can communicate when a particular alarm.

keyword Weapons: After the last edition of the "star" Mr Gemballa called the keyword, if not entirely accurate, I would also explain this in complete freedom as follows: I've never connect to the arms dealer Mertins with regard to arms sales or had similar. I have it in Chile and 1980 here in Germany for the first met, and during my office until 1975, when I was called to Chile, I had no Connection with him. But I'm on the black market you will understand that I call neither place nor name -1970/1971, after I had been called in September 1970 by Schaefer to a meeting in Chile, and had he noticed U.S. dollars in cash to purchase weapons, pistols purchased some rifles, two machine guns and several machine guns and they made it as black with our so-called charitable programs to Chile, and that was during the time of Allende's government.

Next, I would like to strip the escape point. I tried to count up how many names are known to me by those who have fled or have tried. I came to 20 But I take now only a few out, namely those cases that I have seen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment