Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Top 10 Vacuums Consumer Reports

Seite 13

All diese Dinge haben mit sozialer und christlicher Pflege des Kindes überhaupt nichts zu tun. Da herrscht ein Unterdrückungssystem, which is tantamount to the fact that only Mr. Schaefer penetrated his will and that he who parried, not in the form in which I have just described here is treated until he - is brushed parallel - I say in the case always.
When I finally had survived after inhuman hardships, the third flight, and I stayed in Santiago, the Sociale Christian society that is so adorned with the beautiful name "Dignidad" is trying to penetrate with 15 people in the building in which I I had hidden in Santiago in 1966. This attack on the nursing home, which was then headed by Paul Katzy, two persons have been arrested. If I remember correctly remember that Mr. Quick Kamp and Mr. Schreiber have been.

then you have given me more processes. I will say again, you have me for the work I've done in that time there, not paid a single penny, you have paid for me, no social security. On the contrary, has been accused me of stealing a horse. Because I used to run my horse, because the nearest town was 40 to 50 km away from the settlement. I myself have made in my view, the claim that I too have enjoyed four years of the hardest physical labor, without a weekend without a holiday, would have the right, deserves to have a horse. In addition, I have not taken the horse for all time to me, but it was later found in the colony, so that the offense of theft have been given so far I suppose not.
Then I also two processes by a Mr. Schmidt, who also belongs to the Executive Board, because of slander and libel, and also a process with identically worded indictment of Dr. Gisela Seewald, who has been in my time responsible that

0 comments:

Post a Comment